Thursday, April 12, 2012

Target shop

I just went to Target and got all this stuff!! My total came to $117.68 then out came the coupons and it went down to $35.54 plus I got a $5 gift card back!! Score!! I will donate a lot of it but it's a way I can spend money without spending tons of money. I saved about 74%.  This is what I got at this shop:

9 pouches of Hungry Jack pancake mix - used B2G1 from coupons.com
1 Market Pantry brownies
1 Pillsbury confetti cake mix
2 Women's Schick hydro razors- used 2 $4 off man coupons and 1 Target $1.50 coupons ++ got back a $5 gift card
2 Carefree pantyliners - used $1 man coupon
3 Reach Floss- used $1 man coupon
4 Halogen light bulbs- used $1 man coupon and $2 Target coupon
1 Method hand soap and 1 Method all purpose spray- used $1 man coupon and $1 Target coupon
3 Glade single plug in adapters- used $1 man coupon
4 Up & Up Ibuprofen 24 ct- $1 off 2 Target coupon
2 packages of Ban-aids- used $2 man coupon
2 packages of Nexcare band aids- used 55 cents man coupon and 75 cents Target coupon
1 Tums freshers- used $1.50 man coupon and 75 cents Target coupon
5 Revlon files, 2 Revlon tweezers, 2 buffers, and an eyelash curler- used $5 Target coupon
2 Aquafresh toothpastes- used $1 man coupon and $1 Target coupon
1 Glade Expressions Mist and a refill- used buy the starter get the refill free and $1 off Target coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment